Thursday, August 6, 2009

Grrr... Persimmon Attack

Yikes, I'm turning into a mushy persimmon again. How did this happen? Could be that Hot Boy is so damn hot! (Hence the name) I was so fine before he came along... hahaha that's what I keep telling myself anyway! I can feel myself falling, and me being me... I just can't help but wear my heart on my sleeve. You see my problem is, that the last thing I ever want to be is a ball breaker. I'm a people pleaser... well I'd like to be anyway. And so I try to play it so cool, that maybe I don't really show how much of myself I am actually investing... It's not that I let people walk over me, but I tend to give too much then burn out. Hmmm am I sounding like a psycho now? No.. der I'm just a woman.

I went salsa dancing for the first time in ages the other night and it was so fun! I was also having a drink in a bar, and Quentin Tarantino was sitting behind me! I've been a little down lately cause I didn't get a call back for ABC 3 which I sent an audition tape in for... You can watch my video on the side bar! >>> There are so many things that I love doing. And as much as I love my job, I don't want to do it forever. I'm feeling lost and mushy and now I'm just rambling sweet nothings. So I will leave you with this crazy poem I wrote the other day... (don't hate on me cause I secretly want to be a gansta biatch)

I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
Makes me nervous, wanna heave
Fuck this crazy heartfelt shit
I won't be nobody's bitch!
How'd I get so goddamn soft?
Wanna rip this damn sleeve off

No comments: